Here are a sampling of conversations I've had with Little Dude this week....
L- I love Munchkin.
M- Me too.
L- Me three.
M-Me four!
L-You're not four.
M-You're supposed to say, Me Five!
L-I'm not five, I'm four.
M-Yes you are, and very literal too.
L-Yup.
One morning getting ready to head out the door Little Dude sat down beside me,
L-Is the baby in your tummy?
M-Yes.
L-Did you eat him?
M-NO!
L-How did he get there?
REALLY? We're into the birds and bees territory already at age 4!?!?
This afternoon our neighbour and some of his friends who all own motor bikes were out for a ride. They came back and parked their bikes in front of his house.
L-Look at all the bikes.
M-Yup.
L-Are they bad guys?
M- (Where did you get that idea?) Nope, just neighbours with motor bikes. :)
And last but not least, last night during prayer,
L-please bless mommy and daddy and munchkin and daddy and all our stuff.
Hope you enjoyed the Little Dude-ism's. Munchkin's still working on building his vocabulary, today's new word...Cowboy complete with a "Yee Haw!" :) So fun.
3 comments:
I love Little dude. lol You should do this kinda update more often!
Very cute.
But how did you answer the birds and bees question? A cliffhanger!
-Natasha
I wasn't terribly informative...I think he really just wanted to know for sure that I hadn't eaten the baby. :)
Post a Comment