My scanner isn't working, so the ultrasound pictures will have to wait. I went for the ultrasound on the 19th this week. Baby was comfy, had tons of room, heart rate at 141. It was interesting when the technician showed me the baby on the monitor...he was completely stretched out...legs straight and even his neck was stretched, with his chin in the air. Too funny-not the usual position I expect. The technician thought it was a boy. :) So, it's not exactly 100%. With Benjamin even I could tell he was a boy. This time around the technician pointed to what she was looking at and I obediently looked there and saw....grey nothingness. So WHO KNOWS!? In the mean time we're busy trying to pin down a boy name. We've had a girl name ready since we were figuring names for Ephraim...so that's a non-issue. A boy name is going to be tough. Any suggestions are welcome!
So on Friday I went to see the midwife. Heart rate was 156 (nice and strong) and baby was laying horizontal instead of the usual up and down. We had a good discussion about things I can do/use to prepare a bit later on as we are really aiming for a VBAC this time around. This makes me excited/nervous all at the same time. Bottom line is that as long as the baby is safe and sound, I'm good. :)
2 comments:
That is so exciting! Good luck with names, that's a tough one.
Glad all is well. As far as names go...well it took us 10 days to name Joey so I'm really no help either. Sorry, but yeah for boys!!!
Post a Comment