Saturday, March 31, 2012

March Break Trip


 We rented a condo...here's our living room...
 and our kitchen and dining area...my one complaint, only 3 chairs!...
 bathroom....
 bedroom...a king sized bed.  Good thing, there was me and 3 boys to sleep in it!
 The view outside our patio door.
 The other way from our patio door.
 Little Dude trying on my sunglasses.  He still has his breakfast mustache!
 Being silly.
 Sprout following suit.

 "Watch me, look what I can do!"

 At the lake....the very frozen lake!
 Cousins at the lake.
 We weren't the only visitors, but there weren't any crowds really.  I was kinda surprised...after all, it was March break!
 We went on a hike up into the mountain.  This was the main path and then we took a smaller path that had a MUCH steeper incline.

 Penguin sliding!
 Beautiful.

 They had built a little ice castle on the lake.  There was family skating all around it.  They'd cleared a different part of the lake for hockey.





The lick test!

Proof I was there!  We had lots of fun.  I'll post our end of the trip pictures later.  Wish all of you could have been there!

No comments: