Wednesday, March 7, 2012

TRAINS!

Munchkin got his heart's desire.  Big E will be working with trains.  Munchkin thinks everyone should want to work with trains!  Big E started training this week, it takes 7 weeks and at the end (so long as he passes all of his exams) he'll be qualified as a conductor.  I'll have to take a picture of him in all his 'gear', but not yet.  In the mean time the exciting news around our house is that Saturday we get to go and see Thomas.  Our city is hosting a family expo and their special guest is Thomas the Tank Engine.  So we're going to take the train to the Expo and see Thomas there and then take the train home.  Me thinks Munchkin is going to be over the moon!  This Expo is super affordable and I'm so thankful for the work that's gone into it so that it would be great for young families.  Kids 8 and under are free and the adults are only about $6!  FABULOUS!  :)

1 comment:

mishel said...

Congrats on the new job! Wish we were closer I know another boy that would LOVE to see Thomas...Have Fun!