This is one of the many chandeliers hanging at the Fairmont Hotel at Lake Louise. Lovely details there.
The boys were impressed with this Arctic Muscox. I was more impressed with the clothing that had been knitted from its' hair, there were some really fabulous pieces of fashion there. I didn't look at the price tag, I already knew none of it was in my price range!!
This is at one end of the lobby.
This is the detailing over each of the arches.
When we got back to the car, this is what I found. Little Dude's door WIDE open, and it had been open the ENTIRE time! We had been gone more than an hour!
Starting the long drive home. I kept looking at those 'paths' on the mountains and was thinking they may have been created by large boulders that broke off and rolled down the side of the mountain creating pathways behind them.
Here in Banff they have animal overpasses. Animals used to wander out onto the road sometimes, a danger for cars and the animals. But they also realized that people were stopping when they saw an animal out on the road and FEEDING THEM!! This was their solution to both problems.
A play structure in the town of Banff.
Mountain climber!!
Here is Sprout learning the "1-2-3-GO!" game. He's getting better and better at it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment