Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Super

The new word in use around our house is "super".  It seems to mostly show up with the phrase, "We're super sorry Mom."  A couple of days ago I was doing the bed time routine.  All was going well until after scriptures.  No sooner had the words, "OK, time to get your pajamas on." left my mouth than both boys raced from the room.  And so began my descent into hooligan-ville.  Serious awards could have been handed out that night, 2 bart simpson statues and one large "I didn't beat you to a grease spot on the floor" golden cup.  When I'd finally convinced them I meant business (by first ignoring them-and the toilet paper tower they built on the floor in the hall- and then by the silent treatment) they got into their pajamas and Little E said, "We're super sorry Mom."  Munchkin echoed, "Ya, super sorry for being silly Mom."  What a super night!

No comments: