 |
| I'm a plane! |
So we think we are a pretty fun bunch. I've taken a few pictures lately that seem to highlight that a bit. Last weekend we went to visit our friends, who used to be our neighbours (in a town that small EVERYONE is a neighbour) before we moved away. We had a sleep over!
Little Dude is trying to be gentle and for the most part is very successful and Sprout enjoys spending time with his Big Big brother. :)
Of course Munchkin and Little Dude are still having lots of fun with each other. They laugh together and play together really well.....at least when they're not trying to do one another in!
 |
| "You're funny Munchkin!" |
 |
| They were trying to stick out their tongues. |
Sprout loves his bumbo. He likes to be sitting up where all the action is...and so Little Dude decided to join him.
 |
| See how Sprout is eyeing that chicken? |
 |
| This is my new favourite bath picture! |
Since Munchkin's birthday landed on Family Day (a holiday here) we were able to take advantage of the free day at the Natural History Museum. Now, I've taken the boys to the science centre and it was ok...but not fabulous. I wasn't sure they'd like the museum any better but was willing to give it a shot. Man, it was PACKED! And the boys
LOVED it.
 |
| I think, "Look Mom!" was the most often spoken sentence. |
 |
| They had a whole bug section, including lots of displays of real bugs. Very cool. |
 |
| Lots of visual displays for the boys to look at. This display also had buttons so you could hear the different calls of 3 kinds of swans. |
 |
| They went with their new little friend who lives just across the parking lot. |
 |
| Here's one wall in the dining room. Can you tell we're working on ABC's? Well, more for Munchkin, Little Dude is starting to read! |
 |
| Watching tv together....awww....let's start that silly habit early eh!? |
|
|
|
|
Our big news today is that Sprout has started to roll over! He did it twice in a row (both times while I wasn't looking) and scared himself both times, so he cried. He's rolled over a third time, again while I wasn't looking, but seems no longer scared of the experience. My goal today is to CATCH HIM IN THE ACT!
Also, a paper that I had the opportunity to edit was submitted for publishing and accepted! I don't get credit or anything like that, but it felt great to know that I'd been able to help. The author (once I'd finished the editing) only had to change 2 sentences and put some of the diagrams in different places. COOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment