Seemed like the perfect plan...except a 3 year old is a bit wiggly in the salon/kitchen chair. I tried to speed up the process, talking like a maniac the entire time trying to keep him entertained. The result you can see below....I forgot to put a guide on when I started at the bottom by his ear. I did one swipe and thought, "Hm. That looks awfully short." GUFAW!! Of course it's short, there's no guide, I'm just shaving him BALD in that spot!!! Oops. I did let it grow and re-trimmed. It looks GREAT now, I promise. But it looked a little sad at the beginning.
Here he is looking more like a little man and less like a surgery patient. :) He loves to cuddle with Sprout and will crawl into the crib if needed!
Of course, so will Little Dude. I hope this crib is up to the challenge!! :) See how worried Sprout looks? I think he's wondering if Little Dude is going to try to take him out of the crib, he really likes to cart him around.
Here's a rare shot of Big E. This is what Sunday and Saturday mornings look like in our house...everyone in our room, rough housing on the bed (pulling sheets and covers off so that I get to start from scratch to make it again), giggling and being tickled. It's a blast....and a bit loud. Below is video I shot of Sprout during one of those mornings...you can hear all the noise in the background.
This is what Munchkin looks like when he wakes up late at night while his mom is downstairs watching Mama Mia with some friends. :) Poor fella!





No comments:
Post a Comment