Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 10th photo fun

This Saturday we went outside and I brought my camera along just for fun. Here are most of the snap shots from that day....


2 brothers in a tractor tire....Poppa's biggest tractor.

Mom having artistic fun...such as it is...






Here is the big bad bull and one of the younglings. The herd is smaller than it used to be, and includes a horse, but it's still his herd!


Obligatory barn shots.




Little Dude's already decided he's a farmer. These shots just seemed to scream, "I'm a farmer!" to me.






Love, love, LOVE little kids in the grass shots...wish I took more of them.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You keep saying you are an amateur are picture taking but seriously I would pay for some of your shots! lol They are fantastic!

Mary and Eden Z said...

AWWwwww...now you're just making me blush. :)