

Sepia with a little bit of fuzzy focus (note the proffessional terminology....I totally need to take some classes and actually learn some stuff)!!

The boys with their PDA's....public displays of affection...

Little Dude has really become Poppa's shadow...

And Munchkin is never far behind wanting to catch up!

Away from the demands of home, I'm finding myself a bit more relaxed and totally interested in taking pictures!! I wish I knew more about HOW to take them...that will have to wait as a future goal, in the mean time it'll be the University of Trial and Error. (In my case lots of error and I'm sure to be a big trial for some!)
1 comment:
Hey Mary, it's your long lost cousin from Nova Scotia. I have been enjoying your blog and seeing how the boy's are growing. Thanks! So I was reading this recent blog of yours and my sister-in-law has a blog on photography or taking picture because she took the course offered at Niagara College and now wants to help other "amateurs" so here is the link
http://www.hollysdiyphotography.blogspot.com/
She has done really well and get's me wanting a digital slr.
Hope this was helpful and enjoy your time at home. Say hi to the family and take care of all your little ones ;)
Heidi
Post a Comment