
MMMmmmm. I've never seen them so plump and big. It didn't take too long before we had a good couple of bucket fulls. Mom worked diligently and just about filled a bucket herself. I didn't work hard at all and had at least 1/2 a pail and Little Dude had a fair bit in his bucket too.


Munchkin didn't get any berries in the buckets, they led a steady line straight into his mouth. Grandma said she could hear him munching behind her.


I think he must have been a little bear in a previous life, he was so happy to be standing and picking berries and eating them!
Later that day we had some family over. I was tired and didn't bring out my camera soon enough. I did, however, catch some pictures of Little Dude trying to pull my Uncle, my 6'4'' tall Uncle. :)
He tried

And he tried

And tried some more...

Finally his Uncle had to give him a hand...
No comments:
Post a Comment