Monday, October 1, 2012

 Saturday was CN Family Day and they really went all out.  The boys got to try out controlling the lights and arm for a rail crossing.
 Did I mention that EVERYTHING WAS FREE??  Including the treats!
 We got to ride on the CEO's party train.  The front was one big window and then the rest was benches, a lovely bar with marble counter tops and floor...it was pretty fancy.
 And it was VERY clean.  I took a picture later on of the regular engines...not so clean.
 Off to get an ice cream treat together.  Sticking close in the crowds.
 This is the in the CEO's train.
 Passing a working train.
 There were FABULOUS balloon artists.  The boys all wanted swords, but while we waited in line I watched them make some amazing creations, dragonflies, flowers, peacocks and more.
 A glitter tattoo, the dragon!  Munchkin doesn't like the paint on tattoos.  He doesn't mind the little ones on paper that you can get, but he does not want anyone painting one on him!
 Sprout crashed just in time for the two older boys to ride a CN pick-up.
 They rode down the rail and then back again.
 That night our little community had a fireworks display.  So we walked over.
 The boys outfitted with Big E's CN lights.
 We found a good spot and goofed around a bit while we waiting for the light show to begin.
 Proof I'm there...weird angle, I think I look like the wicked witch of the west a bit here...
OOOoooo....AAahhhahhah. 
For a small community the fireworks are awesome.

No comments: