Monday, October 1, 2012

By the end of September Little Dude had made a book about Zebras.  We'd seen them at the zoo and learned a bit about them at home.  We created a book, and he told me what to write and then he illustrated each page. 
 "The Zebra"
 Zebras make poop piles to mark their spot by the water.  Zebras are endangered.
 Zebras wiggle their ears to warn other zebras.  Zebra mommies and daddies stay together until they die.
 And then one day I got back from running errands with the boys to a lovely delivery of roses!
 Loved how they were darker around the edges of the petals.  Big E was letting me know that he appreciated all I was doing...and I certainly enjoyed the appreciation!!
This was Sprout back from church yesterday (Sept 30).  You can see in the background that the boys have been going crazy with the toys...I'm not sure what's going on but lately they want to help the toys migrate upstairs...ALL of them!  Back to the picture, what is interesting is that the vest he's wearing is a size 3-6 month size.  It's a tiny bit short...but not much and fits him around perfectly!  Too funny.  Next Sunday we will have a family Thanksgiving dinner here.  I have a cousin bringing her little guy who is just 12 months old, but wearing size 2T.  I should stand them together (if he's standing yet) and take a picture, I'm sure the size difference will be significant!  Last, but not least, a video snapshot of Sprout.


No comments: