Oh he's so cute!
I found a used picnic table on Kijiji and bought one to put in our kitchen. Boys use it mostly for breakfast, lunch and snacks.
Here I am....all made up and no where to go.
I cooked the turkey for Thanksgiving this year...first time ever! It turned out great, the next day I put the carcass in a pot and started creating my own turkey stock. I was going to turn it into pot pie filling.
Here it is as filling.
And then as the pie in the stove. VERY happy with the results.
Today (Sept 12, 2012) the older boys and I went to a fire safety presentation. Since October is safety month for us, it seemed like a good thing to do. Now all we have left is some practicing (stop,drop, and roll and emergency exit with meet-up place and some first aid skills) and then we'll be ready for December's theme: Traditions.
They even had bags to take home and use for Halloween, with some homework and goodies inside.
Shortly after we got home we were happy to have visitors from far away! Cousins we haven't seen in a very long time.
We were so glad they could take some time out of their other visiting to visit with us for a couple of hours. It flew by and we hope one day to return the favour! I need to find my tripod...then I would at least be able to be in group shots!
No comments:
Post a Comment