Monday, October 19, 2009
This is just a short note, no pictures included. By way of announcement...the Zea family is expecting baby #3! We're excited and just coming up to 3 months along here. Now that the good news is out I have to say that we may have (or may not have) some bad news coming. We had a bit of excitement last night at about 9:30 when I experienced some bleeding. I haven't had any nausea for weeks now, which is a departure from the paths the previous 2 pregnancies took. Off to the hospital I went where they checked blood and insides. So far the verdict is that from the outside things seem ok...I will head for an ultrasound to see if the same can be said for the little one inside. Should know everything by Thursday and I'll do an update. Why, you ask, am I writing about this on a blog? Well, it helps a bit to put things into focus, even something like this. It somehow makes it more manageable. I have fingers crossed and prayers said that things will be A-OK on the ultrasound, but if they are not I know that I'll be ok. Sad, but ok.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Mary! Congratulations! I hope things go okay! Sending lots of prayers and hugs your way.
Love you! xoxo
Thanks! I appreciate the electronic warm fuzzies. Have fun at Grandpa's 90th bash...wish I could make it...but I get there about a week late! :) Give 'em a hug and kiss from the Zea clan as well.
Post a Comment