
The town has created a small memorial/resting spot along our walk route. The boys took a moment to explore the antique plow, wagon wheel and check out the bench. It looks really nice, and Little Dude wants to bring a rock home every time we pass by!

"Mommy, take my picture, quick!"


"A plow like Poppa's?"
Big E and I had a hot date. It's not often we get to go out, I mean really go out. We went to a lovely restaurant for dinner and followed that up by going dancing. It was a church dance, but not at the church and we had a lot of fun. I danced so much that I thought I'd be sore the next day! Big E and I tried to figure out the last time we'd been dancing....and we couldn't remember. It's been that long. That is a sad, sad commentary on our married life, and I for one, have decided to rectify the situation any way I can. We definately need more dates that don't include a movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment