Time for catch-up (again). I think I'll jump around a bit...bear with me! June 22nd we went to the zoo. We walked around looking at the animals for a good hour and a half. I didn't walk fast...but I walked consistently. The kids went on the carosel, the paddle boats and enjoyed seeing the elephant and the big cats. What was really great is that it was an activity arranged by our agency and so we were able to go and tour after the zoo had been closed to the general public. This meant the animals were a bit more active (being later in the evening and fewer people around) and NO crowds, and NO waiting. I loved it! Here are some pictures:
Princess Curly was NOT impressed with the horses and sat with me on a bench for the carosel ride.
Wasn't I HUGE!?!?
(Here's a picture for comparison's sake.)
Little Dude was jumping up and down while pushing the stroller, making the baby laugh and laugh!
Baby chicks!
No comments:
Post a Comment