Saturday, July 26, 2014

Camping!

Our Copper Princess is 3 weeks old, so it must be time to go camping!  Big E can't come and so I've arranged some extra hands (J) to come with us.  And let me tell you, I don't think I could have done it without her, she was a HUGE help!

Little Dude grating cheese with the help of expert advice;
 This was Munchkin's shirt after Nursery.  These 3 year olds play harder than he's used to and his pocket got ripped out by a little lady's shoe as he slid down the slide.
 The next day we headed out with the little people...stroller caravan coming through!
 Sprout kept his hands in his pockets.  I asked if he wanted me to make his pants a bit tighter but he assured me that hands in his pockets was his preferred way of keeping them up.
 Munchkin and his cousin hangin' out...

 All 3 cousins walking together...
 Everyone taking a turn at the water fountain...
 Followed, of course, by an obligatory climb of the chain link fence.


 Then a pantomimed baseball game...
 Batter's up!
 RUN!!
 (See...hands in his pocket.)
 Everyone in front of the Temple.





A Grandma visit...not our Grandma, but who cares?!?!  It was lovely to share our Copper Princess with some elderly admirers.
 And time at the park!




 A day or so later...the WATER park...or splash pad. 


 Coordinating cousins...both pretty in pink!
 Best friends for the visit.
 And the last night there...smore's!  Sprout, J, Little Dude are the 3 on the left.









 Ring around the Rosey Trampoline style!!

No comments: