We tried to do a lego theme...this was my attempt at lego chocolate/cookie sucker treats. They actually tasted REALLY yummy...and they looked pretty good. Better in person, and we certainly wished you'd been there to see them in person!
Had extra chocolate, so did some dipped wafer cookies and also some pretzels but apparently I ate those before getting a picture of them. That's ok, because I mixed the red and blue chocolate and it kinda came out this muddy purple. Not pretty, but delicious!
Our decorations for the boys. (Pay close attention....this is the basic layout PRE-house switcheroo...more pictures about that much later.)
Munchkin's favourite decoration!
Sprout valiently trying to get one of the balloons to come down.
The 'wacky picture'.
Brothers opening a shared gift.
LEGO!!
The boys had a blast, Munchkin was so excited to turn 5! Fast forward a month later...when speaking with his kindergarten teacher (who tells me he's doing well academically) she informs me that he's still a bit shy and needs reminders to stay on task. I remind her that he only turned 5 last month!...and I would be surprised if he DIDN'T need reminders. (And frankly, when did a little shy become a problem?) Anyway...that was her response to me telling her that Munchkin may not finish his kindergarten year within her class. Now...more than a week later, the decision has been made. Munchkin will be joining Little Dude at homeschool and they are both happy as clams about it all!
The following pictures are graphic and intended for mature audiences only. Please be advised.
POOP! This was the latest poop smear we dealt with. And the one I can't seem to rid the room of the odor from! Ugh! I need to visit pinterest and find something that will take away the odor...OBVIOUSLY he's gotten in well and good into some tiny nook or cranny and if I leave the room closed, guess what it smells like? Yup. Exactly like that...and his poop is the worst smelling stuff EVER.
And one final note...a recent homeschool project for Little Dude. Follow instructions and put together the cover on the little sled we had. He needed some help, but did REALLY well.
No comments:
Post a Comment