Monday, April 1, 2013

Alvin got glasses!  And quickly learned to pop the lenses out and so he's maybe worn them for 1 day total...and he's had them now for 3 weeks.  Not entirely sure what I'm going to do with that rascal!

 Speaking of rascal.  Here's my kitchen bench.  I was changing a poopy bum in one room and Alvin found some eggs that had been left out (I won't mention names here...no point in playing the blame game...) and couldn't resist the sound they made as they hit the deck.  *sigh*
 #1 of the cute Sprout fix.  And he is CUTE!  Such a ham...I thought that Munchkin was a ham...but Sprout has him beat hands down!
 Lovin' his glasses!  This was day #1 and he kept them on the longest here....once he figured out the lenses were removable however, that was the end of it.
 Cute Sprout #2.  He loves to dress up as Munchkin...and heading off to school in this case!
 One day I got stuck upstairs dealing with a mess.  When I returned, this is what I found.  Alvin had managed to get a pint of special cream ($20) off a high shelf, and lotioned my couch....
 ...and the windows on my china cabinet...I was not pleased.  He couldn't figure out what the big deal is.  I popped him into the playpen to watch while I cleaned.  Otherwise, he'd want to help...and I could see that would go well!
 Boys who didn't want to sleep in their beds.  They decided to sleep in the hall in front of the linen closet.  The 'blanket' Munchkin is using is actually a towel!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

From what I have read it sounds like that Alvin fella is a mischievous handful! I don't know how you do it with FIVE little boys! lol