This summer I ran my own little summer school One hour each morning for my two older guys and my neighbour's two who are about the same age. Most of the time we do some paper and pencil work, a story and a game. Today we did something different. We made cupcakes!!
We greased the pan.
Frankly, they used enough grease that I was able to take a paper towel, take off some of the margarine and grease a whole other muffin tin!
We licked off batter.
Put them in the oven...
and waited! When they came out we iced them with the left over icing from my brother's cake and sent some next door. The cupcakes weren't exactly pretty considering the box I'd used called for 3 eggs...and I don't use eggs because of Sprout. SO, they were a bit interesting looking...but yummy all the same!
No comments:
Post a Comment