A little bit about today....Little Dude had a talk in Primary and did SO well. He enunciated clearly and spoke loud enough to be heard. Munchkin decided to bear his testimony. While we were sitting down he asked, "Why do I have to go up there? (To the pulpit.)" I told him, "You don't have to go up there, no one has to go up there. You only go up there if you want to. Do you want to go up there??
"Yes."
"What would you say if you were up there?" Munchkin isn't usually at a loss for words, but I wanted to make sure that if he was going up that he knew what to say and also that he wasn't just going to inform the ward that he wanted to buy metal tracks for his metal trains.
"Ah...sing a song."
"Ok. What song would you sing?"
"The Holy Ghost Song." Which is the 1st article of faith put to music. I figured that worked as a testimony and told him that if he wanted to go up and sing that, he could. He immediately moved to head up to the stand and I told him he had to wait until the person there finished their testimony. Then we went up, and he sang! I thought for sure he would see that big crowd in front of him and decide that he wasn't interested, but he went ahead and did it.
Little Dude and Big E worked on a little Thomas movie. Here's the link!
Little Dude's Thomas movie
Munchkin did one too...
Munchkin's train video
No comments:
Post a Comment