Monday, August 20, 2012

Organizing!

Here is my drawer of large utensils.  A bit of a mess, wouldn't you say?  I was tired of it.  Especially since the mess would get magnified every time I wasn't the one putting things away from the dishwasher...if you catch my drift.  :)

 So I decided to do something about it.  First of all EVERYTHING had to come out!
 Then I cut some cardboard and created separators  (sorry the picture is so blurry...but you get the idea), and voila!  An organized drawer and it will do until I find wooden separators or something like it.
 This was the ONLY thing that wouldn't fit back it.  It will have to find a different home...I think on a nail on the wall. 
 Little Dude enjoying his box.  He's into writing notices and has discovered the joy of glue sticks.
 Sprout likes to copy his big brothers.
 No matter what they're doing.
 Sunday dinner.  Shake n bake, carrots, broccoli with a little bit of shredded cheese on top (which means Sprout doesn't get any) and rice.  YUM!

 My new hair cut.  Also going to have it coloured...but that can wait for another post.
Big E felt you couldn't really tell what the cut looked like in the previous picture and wanted to take a picture himself. 

No comments: