Tuesday, November 22, 2011

November

Sprout is officially walking.  Not far, not yet but walking.  We're up to about 6 steps at a time.  I've tried to catch him on camera but every time I press the button he sits down!

 Little Dude had school pictures, and we think they turned out pretty cute!  He still likes school...kinda.  He told me the other day that he'd changed his mind and he was going to stay home.  But he didn't put up a big fuss when I told him he would have to keep going until June!  He is, however, in complete agreement with homeschooling for grade 1.  :)
 Sprout is growing like a weed...or 'sprouting' if you will!  He's scheduled for his one year check up next week and I'll have actual numbers then.  For now we're satisfied that he's growing and happy.
 Here is Munchkin looking out at their sledding hill.  It's a short walk behind our house and it is fun!  We were on our way to pick up Little Dude from school...notice how low the sun is??
 I needed to do something with my hair and I was trying desperately NOT to cut it.  So, I gave myself bangs.  I'm pretty happy with the result.  OH-and I fit into my snowpants again.  Woohoo!
 Here we are getting ready to go out and pick up Little Dude from school.
 And here we've picked him up!  He likes to push the stroller, though Munchkin would rather he didn't.
 Sprout-when he'd climbed up to the landing on the steps and playing keep away.

 More from our walk to get Little Dude today.
Happy to be outside.  It was sunny and nice today.  Hope that keeps up as long as possible!
 Brothers just in from sledding.  Rosy cheeks and big smiles.  Wish we had lots of land somewhere and they could just go and play to their heart's content!

2 comments:

Cindy Boyd said...

Those boys just keep growning and growing! They look so happy! Guess you're doing everything right! hugs

Mary and Eden Z said...

Doing everything right....well, I try not to take pictures of them when they're crying or throwing a tantrum!!! :) They do have them every once and awhile...not too often though I admit.