Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

 My two ghosts.  Munchkin wanted to be a happy ghost and Little Dude a scary ghost.  However, when it came time to actually dress up and go out trick-or-treating, Munchkin wanted to stay home!  He did finally decide to come, but without face paint.  And as I watched them walk around together I couldn't help but think of E.T.  Costume + face paint= $3/child.  Not bad!  Sprout's costume was three times that!  But I didn't have any time to sew him one especially with the week we'd just had.
 Not sure what I was...but I went out.
 Sprout's costume...he has this lovely little hat with kitten ears, but he wouldn't keep it on.  I tried several times, no dice.  He's just faster than my camera!
 He even had a little tail at the back!
 Munchkin's pile.
Little Dude's pile.

We had lots of fun touring the neighbourhood and the weather was FABULOUS...though it is now much colder.  It's like mother nature was waiting until Halloween was done before plunging us into very cold weather...we're heading into the minus' people!  On the bright side, there's no SN@!#$%OW yet.  (It's a bad word around here.)

No comments: