Sunday, November 13, 2011
Notes
So, yesterday it snowed, just a little bit. It's not too cold yet and I'll count my blessings where I find them. We may look at getting snow tires for my vehicle sometime after we finish paying for a new furnace for the other property we have. The poor tenant has been living there SANS HEAT. Not a great situation for her. Sprout has been able to stand on his own for the last couple of weeks, but this last week has begun taking a step or two (occasionally) on his own. We are looking forward to decorating our house/tree on Dec. 2nd (the closest day to Dec first when Big E will be home) and will take lots of pictures then. Fixed the memory card this morning, but set down the camera in a rush and now I don't know where it is. :( oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment