Monday, July 4, 2011

Little Dude's Ride

hello, this is ephraim.  Hi Grandpa B (mommy is typing for me now...I'm a bit too slow), Hi Grandma B, Hello Poppa, Hi D, and watch this!  Watch me ride my bike!  I had a little help from mommy and dad.  Watch this, I can ride on two wheels!  Hi Grandma and Grandpa Z, watch me ride!

Little Dude did really well...he doesn't know about all the nicknames around here...so I hope you know who you are in his little post at the top.  :)  Little Dude did so well today.  I think Big E and I helped him ride in front of our townhouse maybe 6 times and then off he went like you can see in the video.  WOW!  He's always been pretty coordinated but it really showed today!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Way to go Little Dude! He really is doing well for just starting to ride a bike. I'm impressed!

Cindy Boyd said...

In my own little strange mind I'm picturing them still riding and running off in the sunset! LOL...Good job Ephraim! Can't believe how much they're growing Mary...