So, while the bulk of our family meets far across the country, my cousin and I meet here in the West. Instead of only a day we decided a weekend reunion might be in order. Trust me when I say it was a stroke of genius. The kids had time to really get to pal around with their cousins as we arrived Thursday night and stayed until Monday afternoon. They were wonderful hosts and we found it hard to leave! Some highlights were a pinata the kids started (and the moms finished) and a photo shoot at a little out of the way Catholic church. I don't have my pictures off my camera, but my fabulously talented cousin gave me a memory stick with the pictures she'd taken. (Much better than mine anyway!) And so I can't resist giving you a taste here. :) In the picture below Munchkin is a bit confused. My cousin had instructed the boys to do nice smiles, but the older boys were still doing goofy faces. Munchkin was trying to do something in the middle!
Two brothers on a stroll. :)
Looking down into the stream....and now for SPROUT, who really seems to be sprouting. He's my little inch worm as he works his way across the floor with increasing speed.
Look at those lovely eye lashes!
I think I'm gonna make me a Sprout Collage!
2 comments:
Way tooo cute! Looks like you guys really know how to reunion it up! Next year Alberta or bust for reunion time.
Great pics Mary...umm Mishel?? LOL
Post a Comment