Sprout is growing and doing lots of sleeping

...although he's also awake more and more often.

He likes things quiet when he's sleeping...something that can be difficult to achieve when you're the third child! So we solve the problem by having him nap in another room.

Of course the boys want to peek in to 'check on the baby'. Here's the big, big brother popping in, Little E.

Sometimes Sprout isn't in his little car carrier, especially if grandma is in the room doing stuff, he just crashes on the bed.

Take a look closely...he's got a little baby mohawk. :)
3 comments:
SO cute! I was thinking he looked alot like Little E with Munchkins colour but?? he kinda just looks like himself in these pictures. He's really cute and I'm glad you are enjoying him!
xoxo Mishel
He is just so cute Mary! Oh the bliss of sleeping.
Hey Mishel, we are thinking the exact same thing! :) Great minds think alike??
Katie...yes, wish I had a bit more of the bliss...but it's worth it in the long term!
Post a Comment