Wednesday, November 17, 2010

While Grandma B was here she took the boys trunk-or-treating at church. She even brought the clown suit being worn by Little Dude. We borrowed one for Munchkin, I just wasn't up to creating costumes this year. They arrived excited, and ready for games.


Little Dude had his face painted when he got there and although Munchkin was asked if he wanted his face painted, he declined. :)


It turned out really well.


There were lots of games at the carnival before the trick-or-treating.


This is why I wasn't up to creating costumes. The left leg is quite a bit bigger than the right. Although it was much more evident when I was standing. Even now my left ankle is an inch bigger than the right.


We also blessed Sprout while Mom was here. Big E has been losing weight (yes I'm jealous) and here is a picture of Sprout with his proud Daddy.


And the men who were in the circle to bless him. Our Bishop on the left and a good family friend on the right. It was small, but lovely....Sprout was SO little!! Ahhh. I really like babies. :)

No comments: