Monday, June 7, 2010

Sleep!!


If only I could fall asleep this easily! This is what happens when there's no nap during the day....we crash on the couch!

But look at these luscious lashes!!!! I SO wish he'd inherited them from me!

We had a family home evening about helping to keep our home neat and organized. Here we are getting together our chore system.

Little Dude did REALLY well with his cutting. What I don't have a picture of is him sitting in his bed with his scissors (that he'd snuck out to get) and surrounded by bits of one of his story books!!! GRRRrrrr.

The orange cup is for Munchkin, the red for Little Dude and the yellow for Big E and I.

The jar in the middle will hold job sticks that the boys and I will pick after breakfast each day.

These are our job sticks....ain't they purty?? :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

What a great idea Mary! You'll have to let us know how it works out.

Suzanne said...

OMG That is a fantastic idea! I may have to 'borrow' it when I get little tykes of my own :)