Saturday, June 19, 2010

Continuation of the parade day!


Both boys enjoyed the bouncy house and went a couple of times.
Little Dude was the only one old enough to go on the little swings...

So, what did Munchkin do while Little Dude was enjoying the swings? This...

Yup, not lookin' too happy eh? :) The old swing machine is more than 25 years old and created by a couple of old farmers out of old combine parts. I can't imagine Ontario allowing ingenuity like this to survive the suffocating effects of government red tape. However, this sort of thing is alive and well here!
There was also a lovely horse drawn wagon that gave free rides. This was our lovely driver...

They enjoyed it immensely!

On related news...our town has recently installed an adult workout park next to the kids park.

Each of these apparatus will help exercise a different part of you! So...if you're looking for a spa vacation, feel free to come on down!! Now we have a lovely walking path, exercise machines, and I've been told I'm pretty good at giving foot massages! :) Hope to see you soon!

No comments: