Monday, November 2, 2009

Fall photos of 2009

This is what the Zea clan looked like on November 1, 2009.

So, I'm loading all these photos in LARGE size. Why you ask? Because I'm so happy with how they turned out! I love my new camera and how easy it was to use. I wish it had been a bit warmer and that I hadn't been wearing high heels, but other than that it was pretty perfect. Oh, also if the boys hadn't been sick that might have helped some too. :)

I think our family shots turned out pretty well. This one above I have in colour as well but really liked how it looked in Sepia.

We tried to get some candid shots like this one below. Most of those happened at the park near our house. It was kinda chilly outside and so we only stayed about 15 minutes. These first 2 pictures are my favourites!!




There is a very old mechanic's garage in town which is only used for storage now. One side of it has grass and just a plain, lovely distressed wood siding wall. So we used it as the background for some of our pictures.


Little Dude chose these two positions...holding my hands and holding onto my leg. But I liked how they turned out!


This one is just about perfect especially with the expression on Munchkin's face.


The kids weren't the only one's goofing around with candid shots at the park!


We nearly forgot to take a picture of ourselves. We think the boys are so much cuter!

For someone who doesn't much like his picture taken, Big E was very accommodating that day.

1 comment:

mishel said...

Awesome pics!!! Your boys are getting so big and they are SO CUTE! And I LOVE your sweater!