Well, Big E and I have been talking about this decision for quite some time. Do we, or do we not homeschool? We decided a while ago...and we will homeschool. Not for the entire time, we're thinking until the boys are 8 or 9. We'll see how it goes. So we have been doing a little bit of 'school' with Little Dude. Even though he's only 4 yrs old right now I think it's helpful he develops the habit of sitting down with me and doing 'school'. :) Here are some pictures of today's homeschool project. We had a lot of fun creating our master pieces! I did one and Little Dude did the two that you see here. After he'd painted, I asked him what he thought they looked like and wrote what he told me in the corner.
SO....are you up on your ink blots??? See if you can see what he saw!
This is a frog, according to Little Dude.

This one is a monster in a pumpkin patch. He thought the 4 small orange dots on the corners with the bits of green looked like pumpkins.
No comments:
Post a Comment