Our big news is that I've got a new job. I'm going to be working half time at a small country school in Mirror. (With the imaginative name of The Mirror School.) It is about 20 minutes away from Me. I'll be working mostly with a small boy who is profoundly deaf with a cochlear implant. When I'm not working with him, I'll be working under the speech/language pathologist with the students she has been seeing. SO much more exciting than pushing a mop! Not to mention it pays a lot more. This is Little Dude and I at the side of the School.
You can't tell in the picture, but Little Dude now has 8 teeth! Such a fun little guy!Big E is excited because I'll be home more often. I'll get to cook dinners again! Big E has been doing "dinner duty" for months. We realized it's been about 2 months since I'd made dinner and so we took a picture of it!

Here is one more picture of a field close to our place. There is a buffalo meat farm and the buffalo have had their babies and are in the field close to the road. We stopped and grabbed a picture. It is something uniquely Alberta. It is really pretty to see them standing on the hill with a sunset behind them.Last but not least, pictures of our latest baby. :) We had the ultrasound done on the 27th. When we asked the technician if we could see the sex of the baby she moved her instrument around and there it was plain as can be! We are looking forward to the addition of another baby boy. We're excited, but stumped on names. So, if anyone has any names to contribute please feel free to send them on!
The picture on the left is a little foot. The one on the right is a profile. The small circle on top is a fist, the big bulge on the left is his head, and the rest is his abdomen. He was all curled up, head down. The next Doctor appointment is a couple of weeks away. I'm 4 and 1/2 months along.
1 comment:
yeah! Ephraim will have a brother to rough house with!! So fun! I'll keep my ears open to boys names...they are so HARD. If we ever have another boy he will probably be nameless for like the whole 10 days you are allowed and then we'll spin a wheel and hope for the best!
Post a Comment