Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I'm losing my mind!

Nothing new and exciting has happened with the Zea family today. We are counting down days until the ultrasound. Big E is voting for a girl, I'm pulling for another boy....whoever wins gets dinner! Of course we will be happy with whoever comes. Although we don't have any boy names picked out this time! We will post some ultrasound pictures when we get them.

The most exciting thing lately is that I'm losing my mind. This morning is a perfect example. I pulled a bagel out for breakfast as Big E got ready to head out the door for school. When he actually got out the door, Little Dude began his usual cry at the unfairness of Daddy leaving without him. :) So, I put down my bagel and picked up Little Dude so that we could wave goodbye from the front window. When I got back to breakfast, my bagel was gone! So...either we have bagel imps in our house, or I've lost my bagel and my mind. I'm leaning towards the latter. A kind friend suggested that perhaps the first bagel was only deja vu, and I really hadn't taken it out. One can only hope!

The other good news is Big E's latest test score....math 94%! Keep it rolling like that!! :)

No comments: