Wednesday, September 4, 2013

The Home School Legal Defense Fund has a Not back to school picnic each year on the first day of school.  When I took Little Dude last year I made sure to catch a picture of him up in a tree...so this year I did one for him and one for Munchkin.  :)  Officially grade 1 and grade 2.


It was a potluck picnic and we definitely enjoyed ourselves...met up with another homeschooling/foster family.

 Lots of trees to play in...there were a TON of people there, I tried NOT to take pictures of them if possible!
 But...I wasn't always so successful.  :)




I tried hanging tomato plants this year and they've been pretty darn great...finally getting some ripe fruit off of them.

 These little plum tomatoes are SUPER sweet!!  It was a nice surprise when I munched on a couple.
 I've signed us up for a year of online drawing classes.  We've had 2 so far.  This is Little Dudes picture he drew during an IMAX movie about the building of the CPR through the Rocky Mountains.  (It was a great film.)  For a young man who, up to this point, hasn't shown much interest in drawing - I was pretty impressed with his picture here.  These are the tracks built along the Frasier River in the Rockies.  :)  Way to go Little Dude!

No comments: