It's a photo palooza!!...45 in all. :) We went camping. Not, full on out in the wilderness kind of camping, but go up north find a little camp and have fun kind of camping. We got the site right across from this GREAT playground. We were one of two campers for this season - it was great to have the camp mostly to ourselves!
The next morning was chilly!
The view was fabulous!
This is our tent, *ahem*, I mean portable cabin. It is giant! Our tent was stolen through a series of unfortunate events that I won't get into, and so I had to replace it. End of season = sale. This particular 10 person tent had been $150, I grabbed it for a cool $88. YES! So much room, everyone was comfy. Even Little Bunny who was sleeping in her playpen.
We were all happy to eat warm porridge in the morning!
"Mmmmm, yummy!" Says Sprout.
Then we took out a paddle boat.
The boys tried to paddle...it was tough, their legs are not quite long enough!
We paddled out to where our camp site was...Big E had to lift Big Bunny and Sprout up so they could see us....that's Big Bunny in the air.
Sprout patiently waiting for his turn.
Duck date.
Pensive Tall D.
Finally!! Big Bunny's turn.
The playground had some vintage equipment, like this twirly ride. I remember them, I've always thought they were fun. Tall D had no idea what it was and so Big E offered to demonstrate. He convinced him to do it with him...lol...
Here's the start of the demo...
Tall D tries it on his own with the boys....
AIR!!!!
Then he tries it with Big E and they totally wipe out!
But had fun doing it.
Sprout's turn!
Of course he'd want to ride the bike...did he pick Little Dude's bigger bike?....nope. He picked Munchkin's bike.
THEN....we followed Big E over to see his train.
His home away from home.
Off to see the engine.
No comments:
Post a Comment