Sunday, July 28, 2013
Things kids do
Yesterday we attended a ward picnic and it was a little bit chilly and rainy at the start. Little Dude decided he wanted a blanket and so I unlocked the van with the remote and he and Munchkin hiked off down the field to get another blanket out of the van. After a while I noticed they still hadn't come back with a blanket and I hiked off to figure out what they were doing. Found them hiding in the van eating MY gum! Said to them, "You guys are eating my gum, and you've eaten most of it!" Munchkin piped up, "Yeah, and then we prayed that we wouldn't lose X-Box." (One of my 'consequences' I give out.) "Who thought of that?" I asked. "I did," Little Dude said "and we sat in the van and I said it." LOL....I think we need a Family Home Evening on prayer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment