Tuesday, September 4, 2012

End of summer...start of another year

This summer FLEW by!  We finished it off with a visit to the cousins and then started back straight away to school!


 Goofin' around.
 We all tried to husk corn.
 Everybody got a ring pop.



 Cardston temple...there was a wedding just to the left....but I didn't include them in the shot.  heeheehee.
First day of Kindergarten!!
 Everybody was excited, Sprout was glad to come along and Little E was enjoying telling Munchkin all about kindergarten and how the Time Out system worked!
 Waiting in line with a kabillion parents watching....Sprout wanted to go too....then he saw the playground...
 And the rest was history.
 Munchkin waiting patiently.
 First day of grade 1 pictures!
 Happy to be Sprout pictures...actually, probably happy to be doing what his older brother had been doing.
 Hi YA!
 A sword fight!
 Just wanting to monkey around.
And more monkeying.

I asked Munchkin how his first day went and he said, "Good."  When I asked him what he did he told me, "I played with cars and shared toys."  :)  Little Dude said the highlight of his day was walking Munchkin to school.  It was a good day.

No comments: