Tuesday, July 17, 2012


 SOMEONE....I won't say who, was wanting to know if my house was tidy at the moment and I figured photo proof would be the most damning.  :)  So, here is what things looked like as of 3pm today.  I make no promises about what it will look like by 4pm!
Here is Sprout, happy to be in the picture.  I had to make it REALLY big so you could see that tiny little guy!
See that suction cup towel holder on the right hand side of the mirror.  Handy.  Boys can't reach the towel holder on the left, well they can reach it to GET the towel but can't put the towel back.  Which means I'm always walking into a bathroom with a hand towel on the floor....grrr.  Was visiting the hardware store and they had that lovely suction cup one on sale for $1.  SOLD!

I have a hard time keeping my kitchen de-cluttered...it's a constant work in progress.  But, for those of you who have visited you can see that I have put the dishwasher where the fridge used to be.  NOW I can open my fridge the whole way and even pull out the bottom shelves to wash them...JOY!


So the table looks a bit cluttered...only because I'm filling out forms and doing paperwork.
Not museum perfect...but come on, I live with KIDS!

The picture on wall to the left is one of our new favourites.  All three boys holding hands and walking down the path.  We LOVE it!
There you are....a mini tour.  :)  If you feel like you didn't get to see everything or are missing the big picture, there is only one solution for you.  VISIT.  :)  We have a spare room.

No comments: