Friday, July 20, 2012

 I have an extraordinarily small backyard.  So my garden is a conglomeration of different containers.  But I've planted tomatoes, strawberries, cucumbers, carrots, raspberries, carrots and jalapenos.
 Here is my current big cucumber, I have another that is half that size.  I've put supports in this container so that the cucumber plant can climb.
This is Munchkin's strawberry plant.
 Carrot forest!
 3 tomato plants.
Tomatoes are hiding in the middle!
 We had cousins visit and we went to play in the fountains.  It was during that activity that I realized another reason to miss having Big E with us...There was no one to watch Sprout so I could take pictures!

 Little Dude is severely lacking in the fat department, which means he was cold most of the time.
 Muchkin just wanted to....munch!
 This is the gang on the way home.
 Back home, with the rest of the cousins and an Aunt and Uncle, who had brought a box from the farm.  Little Dude is SO happy with his new hoodie.
 Little Dude also claimed the scarf, but Munchkin thought his pj's were Grrrreat!
 The next day we had a lovely short visit with a friend.  :) 
 She helped us finish off those cupcakes left over from the day before!
Boys were also impressed with the gumball machine.  Little Dude and I sat down to paint.  I left him to paint on his own.  Just gave him paint when he asked, other then that I just waited to see the finished product.  When it is complete, I'll take a photo!

So, Big E is working about 5 hours north of here for an undetermined amount of time.  One of the guys up there with him has been there for 3 months.  Since he's staying only 4.5 hours away, we are going to head up and visit him this coming week.  I'll take lots of pictures!

No comments: