Friday, February 10, 2012

oops

So, I was totally going to put up new pictures, even a video (since Little Dude insisted on doing a video) but I've gotten side tracked.  This whole week has been a bit of a struggle on the to-do list end of things because Sprout got exposed to some milk and either he was getting sick (and we didn't see any signs of it) or this has been some wacko reaction to the cream he ingested.  First it was diarrhea, then throwing up and fever all day and now it's been intermittent...but still not well.  His eczema has flared (I took a picture...poor guy looks really bad around the eyes) and he's fussy.  Who can blame him!?!  So I took more pictures today intending to put them up after the kidlets went to sleep.  Then they didn't go to sleep, then Sprout decided he REALLY couldn't sleep.  When he finally passed out I got up to put him in his crib only to hear Munchkin start to cry upstairs (in the same room that I was about to put Sprout in) because he'd just thrown up.  Got him cleaned up, Sprout woke up again and so I started trying to settle him again.  He was finally out when I hear crying upstairs again....MORE barf.  Ugh.  I'm taking a break from the clean up to write this, but I'll have you know -dear reader- that when I leave you I'm going to have to drag my sorry butt upstairs and clean partially digested pizza out of my carpet.  Oh joy.  You know, some things would be SO much easier if we'd just stuck to dirt floors.

1 comment:

Cindy Boyd said...

Oh Mary! You will forget these times...well, sort of! xo