Monday, January 23, 2012

Normal Day

So the boys had haircuts recently.  We did EVERYBODY.  Even baby Sprout.  Here are some candid shots of us during our days.  Notice extensive clutter, dirty faces, and weird angles.  This is what I get when I don't do any prep...clean hands and faces, staging, and body placement!

One day Little Dude called to me from the kitchen, "Mom!  I need a little help here!"  :)  Did he ever!
 A different evening I heard the boys moving around when they were supposed to be in bed.  Then Little Dude came down to tell me he'd made a bad decision, "super bad" in his words and that I needed to come see.  He came and showed me Munchkin decorated with the Mr. Sketch green marker (you know, the markers that smell yummy-fortunately they wash off easily too...or they did the next day), they had decided that Munchkin would be Robin to Little Dude's Batman...this meant he needed to be green.  LOTS of him was green.
 I do mean LOTS.
 We went skating (and got kicked off early because we'd forgotten our helmets) and so came home and did playdoh!
 I told them to smile, Sprout looks a bit shocked.
 I asked for Munchkin's biggest smile and this is what I get.  Not exactly the sparkling smile I was looking for.
 Serious Sprout.
 Now THERE'S a big smile.

No comments: