Tuesday, January 10, 2012
musings
I'm up late, and procrastinating my jobs before bed. (I get the first part from my mother, the second is a skill I've developed on my own!) While looking back on my last post I realized that I've got pictures of Sprout without any pants on. Why is this important? Well since you asked, his eczema has always been so bad that as soon as he had pants off he would scratch with a vengeance....draw blood! Diaper changes were a bit of a speed event with obstacles tossed in (me trying to keep his little scratchy fingers out of the way) and his pants would go back on ASAP. And then socks because he would sit and just scratch away at his ankles. Can I share with you how GLAD we are that it has cleared up and seems to stay cleared unless he gets into something on his allergy list (milk, eggs, peanuts, almonds, laundry detergent)? SO nice to be able to play and tickle a bit while changing his diaper and let him play in the bath without worrying about him scratching his testicles off. Sounds extreme eh? THAT'S how bad it was. Look at those lovely bare legs...share my joy. More pictures to come....but I'm WAY busy with work and the new leaf I've turned over (it's only been a couple of days) I'll fill you in later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know your joy of no pants(for Sprout...ha,ha!)! As you know we are still in the here-play-with-this-and-try-to-win-a-speed-record for diaper changes. So congrats! Thanks for the visit we loved having you and are looking forward to March!
Post a Comment