Here is a beautiful girl....but not mine. :) I got together with girlfriends from high school. Can you believe it's been 15 years since I've been in high school?? I can't. It was fun to catch up on what everyone was doing. Some are married with kids, little kids and older kids, some are traveling around enjoying a life I can only dream about!
We did a finger food potluck and it was YUMMY! And mostly healthy. :) Munchkin really appreciated having fruit within reach....he 'reached' all evening!
Here are the kidlets that were there. They really had a lot of fun playing together, jumping on the trampoline and just running around together. Where do they get the energy?!?
And us old folks with the 2 babes (that were born on the same day). I looked at this photo in my editing program and thought, "why couldn't there be a 'thinning' button in the touch-up section?" Then I remembered a movie where people controlled robots of themselves because they didn't like the original versions and some of their original versions became pretty grotesque because they never had to worry about anyone seeing them! So...I guess I'll forgo my 'thinning' button because it's just a slippery slope to getting my own robot self. THOUGH...I wouldn't mind a household robot!
No comments:
Post a Comment