Thursday, May 26, 2011

So this is a very small picture of what I put together tonight.  We'd been trying to think of a computer desk solution that took up less space in our room.  We've been using a long table that I really want to use as my electric keyboard support.  But I didn't want to spend much $$....Jysk had a sale and I could buy a metal utilitarian looking desk about the size of the wooden one you see above for $20.  But it was utilitarian and gosh darn it, I'm tired of utilitarian (because that's always the cheapest) and I wanted something resembling pretty.  :)  Or at least nice.  This one was $24!!!!!  4 extra bucks for some style?!?  OH YEAH!  I got it home (Big E was at work), I put it together all by my girlie self, moved the computer over to the new desk and put the table downstairs with the keyboard on top.  It was so nice to get it done and it looks SO much better.  I'd take a picture, but I'm having camera issues.  Hopefully I'll get it solved soon and give you a peek. 

No comments: