All right, so it's been FOREVER since I put up a new post. In my defense, my camera's memory card is acting up. I took lovely Easter pictures of where the bunny left the candy, videos of the boys finding the candy and now my camera can't find anything it just asks me if I want to format my card!! ARG! I don't want to lose what I did have on it (though I may already have lost it) and so I haven't done anything with my camera since. I may have to bite the bullet soon but I have been hoping to come across some kind of solution. So far, no luck.
In the mean time Little Dude has started his first season of soccer. He's not too keen on the crowd going for the ball and less keen on the mosquitoes! Poor guy...if the bugs don't get better I'm going to give serious consideration to using any of our tax return towards a screen tent!!
No comments:
Post a Comment