Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SMS

This is just a video post.  I'll get more pictures up a bit later (after I've emptied my memory card, which is full....completely maxed out).  This is Little Dude singing the Thomas Song...here's the lyrics for those of you not up on your 'Thomas and Friends'.  :)
They're 2 they're 4 they're 6 they're 8
shunting trucks and hauling freight
red and green and brown and blue
they're the really useful crew!
All with different roles to play
'round Tidmouth Sheds or far away
Down the hills and round the bends
Thomas and his friends

Thomas-he's the cheeky one
James is vain but lots of fun
Percy pulls the mail on time
Gordon thunders down the line
Emily really knows her stuff
Henry toots and huffs and puffs
Edward wants to help and share
Toby, well let's say he's square
Chorus again


Here's Munchkin singing one of his favourite songs "Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam"
Jesus wants me for a sunbeam (finger pop) to shine for him each day
In every way try to please him at home, at school, at play
a sunbeam, a sunbeam, Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.
A sunbeam, a sunbeam, I'll be a sunbeam for him.

And here's one more of Little Dude trying to walk in his new (for him) skates.

And here's some more Sprout...also known as SMS.  (some more sprout...get it??  heehee)



 He is the chairman of our Sunshine committee that's for sure.  So quick to smile and eager to laugh.  I'm so excited to see the little guy he's becoming.

1 comment:

mishel said...

I can't believe how big they are all getting! So cute! I have to admit that the Thomas song is quite catchy I usually can't help singing along...and even when I read the words here I was singing along in my head ;)