Friday, September 10, 2010
Cyber spirit world
It's obvious the universe is against me. First it's taken me THIS long to get around to catching up on the things I missed blogging about, and now when I've sat down and expended the mental energy necessary to download pictures the file I need is EMPTY. That's right, I have pictures in ALL the other files, but in the August 2010 file....nada. This means I have to download them straight from the camera. Whew, I hadn't erased them yet. So...until I have pictures let me assure you that things are clicking along like clockwork. The midwife is happy with the baby (I am too), sometimes I feel a bit ginormous but mostly I still have a fair bit of energy and am doing my darndest to get ready for baby #3. We're pretty sure it's a boy and we're pretty sure that we'll be naming him Samuel Elijah Zea. It seems none of our children are fated to have quick easy to spell first names. Soon after he's born we'll be getting in the swing of Thanksgiving, followed by Halloween and then a mad scramble to organize Christmas and then MOVE. Whew, I get dizzy just writing out the list. Our place here has not sold yet and while we continue to pray that it will sell before January we're making plans to move regardless. Well enough nattering at you, I'll go and download pictures since I know that's what you REALLY want....right Mom? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ha,ha! love the 'right Mom?' Glad that you are all doing well especially baby number three. Three boy's! Wish there were some words of wisdom I could pass on but really I just muddle through and they are all still alive so I guess I'm not doing too bad, lol!
Love ya, Mishel
Post a Comment